Affordable T1 Service price quotes and Discount T1 lines from cheap T1 providers. Instant Quotes!

Friday, November 10, 2006

 

MI5 0 TERRORISTS 10

So MI5 inform the majority and minority of UK residents that with all resources available to prevent terrorism. "ALL," must take a shared part.Well the terrorists must be having a laugh, after 50 years of watching American movies i actually witnessed at least 10 people walk over and round someone lying in the street in broad daylight to catch a bus.I admire their duty to inform the rest of "US" of the danger we face but to achieve an effect i think you would get a better result by promising everyone "THE SIX NUMBERS" FOR ANY HELP!!.I AM SURE "THEY ARE PAID TO SORT IT OUT ! WHO DO THEY THINK I AM! ""THEY"" HAVE GOT TO DO MORE !!!, is already being shouted.Do MI5 NOT REALISE THAT IT ONLY TAKES TWO AT THE MOST TO GO TO ""STRASBERG"" TO PUT SOMETHING IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN THAT ""ALL"" MUST AGREE AND TAKE NOTICE OF!!, IN THE MAJORITY LESS ""UK"" OF THE PRESENT!!.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?