Affordable T1 Service price quotes and Discount T1 lines from cheap T1 providers. Instant Quotes!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

CAN DEMOCRACY SAVE THE PLANET EARTH

I personally hope so.But what do the MAJORITY APPEAR to be saying "WHY SHOULD WE PAY MONEY AND CHANGE OUR GREEDY MATERIALISTIC MEDIA DRIVEN LIFESTYLE? WE ALL WANT TO BE "RANDOLPH, NO I WANT TO BE ANGELENA JOLEY!!".Not much chance then, iwonder how much business the"BOOKIES" will do,"end of the planet name yur day".I am sure the "WHY ME,WHY US, IF THEY KNEW WHY DID THEY NOT PAY FOR IT?,and of course the standard UK "they never do anything why should I BOTHER!, "my 4*4 will cope with anything,always knew we would end up paying tax on fresh air.What do they think we are stupid? will win the day. But what if they send a couple to STRASBERG? "NO THEY WOULD NOT DARE ","well as long as it does not close the "ROVERS, FEATHERS,OR THE VIC", THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY LIKE.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?